Designed to keep backcountry skiers and riders dry on the sweaty uptrack and warm on the chilled descent, Capilene® 2 Lightweight fabric balances fast-drying performance with lightweight insulation. Made with an open-knit 4-oz 100% polyester (54% recycled) that provides exceptional breathability, wicks perspiration, and dries in a flash, these bottoms are the ultimate in comfort beneath layers on chilly days. They feature a brushed elastic waistband for softness, a gusseted crotch for unrestrained motion and side seams set forward to eliminate chafe. With a functional fly and Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Capilene® 2 Lightweight fabric has an open knit that is naturally stretchy, invites airflow, dries fast and is ideal for layering
- Durable elastic waistband brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Functional fly
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Side seams set forward for better fit and freedom from chafe
- 4-oz polyester (54% recycled) circular knit with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 161 g (5.7 oz)
- Made in Mexico.
MaterialCapilene baselayers feature a moisture-wicking polyester fabric that dries quickly. Capilene polyester is also recycled, recyclable and features Gladiodor® natural odor control.