Quantity in Basket:
Fishpond Black Canyon Backpack - Anglers Lane
Fishpond Black Canyon Backpack
Big daddy to the Bitch Creek, the Black Canyon Backpack will not only
get you there, which is good if the salmonflies are popping, it'll keep
you there, which is even better (as long as you call the wife first).
It has a place for rod tube(s), a hydration bladder, and enough space
for a sleeping bag (in case you didn't call the wife first). The large
main compartment is complimented by three smaller, externally
accessible pockets, including one for your wallet. You'll need it when
paying for the "doghouse" you're now in.
• Constructed with our new Cyclepond receycled fabrics
• Adjustable external frame with offset air mesh back to carry heavy
loads while keeping you cool
• YKK Aquaguard #8 external water resistant zippers
• Modular design docks allowing compatibility with many Fishpond
• Padded, contoured should straps for load control and carrying comfort
• One large backpack compartment with 3 smaller pockets for quick
access to necessities
• Two zip out rod tube holders
• Net or accessory D-ring attachment tab
• Water Bladder Compatible with internal attachment clip
• 1831 cu. in.
• 13.5" x 8.5" x 22"
Free USPS Priority Shipping within continental US for clothing orders $75! Free shipping for rod combos over $199!