Quantity in Basket:
Fishpond Bitch Creek Backpack - Anglers Lane
Fishpond Bitch Creek Backpack
Bitch Creek flows into the Teton River, and just about every other
stretch of rugged country you dream of venturing into. The Bitch Creek
Backpack, new for 2014, is built from recycled commercial fishing nets.
That means more fish for you (well kinda), so it's a good thing that
the pack has a big main compartment for your gear, two external pockets
for quick grabs, and room for a 2-liter hydration bladder. The mesh
back panel keeps you cool, and compatibility with the Medicine Bow
Chest Pack (not included), means you can concentrate on the task at
• Constructed with our new Cyclepond receycled fabrics
• Structured back air mesh back panel to carry heavy loads while
keeping you cool
• Padded, contoured should straps for load control and carrying comfort.
• YKK Aquaguard #8 external water resistant zippers
• Modular design docks allowing compatibility with many Fishpond
• One large backpack compartment with 2 smaller pockets for quick
access to necessities
• Two zip out rod tube holders
• Net or accessory D-ring attachment tab
• Water Bladder Compatible with internal attachment clip
• 1,434 cu. in.
• 11" x 8.5" x 20"
Free USPS Priority Shipping within continental US for clothing orders $75! Free shipping for rod combos over $199!