An insulated technical storm shell, built to battle everything from spindrift to sleet. Using a highly breathable liner and FullRange insulation (40% recycled), wrapped in a stretch H2No Performance Standard shell fabric, the Stretch Nano Storm keeps you warm, dry and moving. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Stretchy, Breathable, Weather-Resistant Fabric - Light, supple and stretchy 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No Performance Standard shell fabric made using ECONYL 100% recycled nylon yarns built from sources that include discarded fishing nets
- Revolutionary Insulation - Revolutionary 60-g FullRange insulation (40% recycled) warms and stretches; combined with a highly breathable liner, it allows excess heat to escape
- Designed for Freedom of Movement - Articulated pattern and design complement the fabric stretch for enhanced ease of movement; concealed RECCO reflector
- Helmet-Compatible Hood - Alpine helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood for optimal protection and visibility
- Pocket Features - Two welted chest pockets; two welted, high handwarmer pockets, both with DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers; two mesh internal catch-all pockets
- Upper-Body Venting - Welted two-way pit zippers help dump heat and are easy to use with gloves
- Hook-and-Loop Closures - Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and a dual-adjust cord-lock system at hem seal out the elements; Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Country of Origin - Made in Vietnam.
- Weight - 576 g (20.3 oz) Anglers Lane Commentary - Our store owner loves this piece so much he owns two of them. His comment: "Fantastic for fishing outdoor in weather 25F - 55F, especially of spitting rain or snow is in forecast."