The perfect warmth for just about everything, Patagonia's classic Down Sweater is lightweight and windproof with a 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
- Lightweight and Packable - Light and packable 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX Paclite Plus fabric with a 100% recycled polyester face and a special textured backer for next-to-skin comfort
- Alpine Helmet‒Compatible Hood - Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor is helmet-compatible and two-way-adjustable to provide good visibility in poor conditions
- Center-Front Zipper Coated, watertight center-front zipper and welted, DWR (durable water repellent)-treated venting pit zips
- Pocket Features - Exterior left-chest pocket with coated, watertight zipper and welted handwarmer pockets have DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zips
- Hook-and-Loop Closures Minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures Sealed-In Warmth
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Fair Trade Certified Sewn
- Country of Origin - Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 411 g (14.5 oz)
- 5-layer, 3.4-oz 75-denier 100% recycled polyester plain-weave GORE-TEX Paclite Plus shell with a textured backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish