Quantity in Basket:
Keen Newport H2 from Angler's Lane
The Newport H2 is the foundation of the Keen Footwear line. Designed to perform in adverse conditions, the razor slipped outsole and 3mm lugs provide excellent traction. A true hybrid, the waterproof uppers withstand the abuse of saltwater and dirt, while providing supple comfort and stylish looks.
Because of the excellent toe protection and breatability of this shoe, our
Angler's Lane guides frequently use the Newport H2 when guiding trips from float
rafts in summer.
1. EVA MEtatiomical Footbed, Anti-microbial (Cushioning under foot)
2. Compression-molded EVA Midsole (Excellent shock absorbancy)
3. Patented Toe Protection (Worry about the activity, not your toes)
4. Razor sipped and 3mm Lug Rubber Outsole (Non marking, superior traction)
5. Polyester Webbing Upper with SBR Lining (Quick drying, comfortable against the bare foot)
Black Olive/Deep Lichen
Forest Night /Leather Brown
Navy / Med Gray
Free USPS Priority Shipping within continental US for clothing orders $75! Free shipping for rod combos over $199!