MAXIMUM COMFORT & DURABILITY
Simms' most durable wader features a new, proprietary fabric from GORE-TEX® proven over 16,000 hours of field testing. Make the most of your time on the water: Head out in the most feature-laden, abrasion-, puncture- and tear-resistant wader made.
Simms' most durable wader that's been meticulously refined to offer features and functionality that meet the demands of the world's most discerning guides and anglers.
Simms G4 Pro Stockingfoot Waders
- 3-layer Gore-Tex? Pro Shell upper/4-layer Gore-Tex? Pro Shell lower for rugged durability in the water and on the trail
- Patented baffled, compression-molded stockingfeet for enhanced comfort and improved boot fit/lace bite
- Top zippered chest pocket with fly patch/tool docking station for easy access to fishing essentials
- Zippered, micro-fleece lined reach-thru hand-warmer pocket for strategic storage and cold-weather reprieve
- Built-in, lower profile GORE-TEX? belt loops for enhanced strength and durability
- Adjustable spacer air-mesh suspender system with opposing Duraflex buckles for waist-high conversion, now with a fabric suspender divider
- Sharkfin buckle for convenient hemostat retention
- Patented front & back leg seams for effortless mobility and increased durability
- Patented 2mm abrasion resistant built-in gravel guards
- Anatomically engineered stockingfeet
FABRIC TECH: 3-layer GORE-TEX? Pro Shell upper; 4-layer GORE-TEX? Pro Shell lower and seat