Sweater knit with an oh-so-cozy brushed interior, our Recycled Sweater Fleece Jacket is eco-friendly layering done right. Made from recycled polyester, our new fleece helps divert post-consumer plastic from landfills and waterways. Even the NATULON YKK zippers on the front and two side pockets sport teeth made from recycled plastic, and the zipper trim uses yarn made from GRS-certified (Global Recycling Standards) suppliers. We added princess seams to define your figure but omitted the shoulder seams for greater comfort while carrying a pack or bag. Finished with a hi-low hem. Active fit.
- Soft and cozy recycled sweater fleece and NATULON YKK zippers help divert post-consumer plastic from landfills and waterways
- bluesign-certified factories operate more efficiently, reducing water, energy and chemical usage
- Seamless front and back yoke reduces irritation caused by friction from your hiking pack or your office bag
- Finished with figure-defining princess seams
- Two zip pockets keep essentials secure and hands warm
Grey: 100% Recycled polyester. All others: 90% Recycled Polyester, 10% Polyester, exclusive of trim. Washable. Imported.
Sizes XS(4), S(6-8), M(10-12), L(14-16), XL(18-20); about 27" long.