A true icon of the British countryside, the Barbour Classic Beadnell Wax Jacket is made with a Sylkoil waxed cotton outer and the signature cotton tartan lining. It's ideal for year-round wear and can be layered up or down for any season. It features a traditional corduroy collar, storm fly fastening at the neck and a hard wearing zipper with the addition of snap fastenings to keep the cold at bay. Classic details include hand warmer pockets lined with moleskin and below pockets with timeless embroidered branding.
- Contrast quilted nylon lining
- Two studded rear vents
- Two large front flap pockets, hand warmer pockets and zipped inner pocket
- Back length: 25-27.5ins | 64 - 70cm
- Barbour tartan lining
- Material(s): Medium-Weight 6oz Satin Waxed Cotton Outer with Contrast Quilted Nylon Lining
- Care: Due to the nature of this wax jacket, the oils within it may transfer onto other materials. We recommend that this jacket is kept away from paler materials, especially in warm conditions. Sponge clean only