Winston Air II rods can do most anything present tiny dry flies to wary trout on flat water, cast a heavy streamer to the far bank in the wind, launch the entire line when you need it, and make quick, accurate close-range shots. From high stick nymphing, pounding the banks from the boat, or wet wading, the new AIR 2 is a pack rod, a travel rod, a beautiful rod, and an all-around rod. When you can only bring one rod, the amazing new Boron AIR 2. You wont want to leave home without it. Available in weights 3 through 6.
- ACTION: Fast (by Winston Standards)
- SECTIONS: 4
- GUIDES: Light wire Hard Chrome ECO Slick Coating Shooting Guides
- REEL SEAT: Uplocking Nickel Silver with Burled Wood insert
- Boron III Technology for enhanced power
- STORAGE: Premium graphite rod tube with logo rod sock
LIGHTER THAN AIR
- A New taper design that provides a faster, progressive all-around action. Extremely light, yet powerful.
- Introducing S-2000 a next generation high modulus graphite material for faster recovery speed and smoothness
- New Boron Configuration for enhanced power and energy transfer.
- New Winston-designed cigar grip for better feel through the casting stroke
- The Custom HSR (High Strain Rate) resin provides an even faster recovery rate that adds a modern feel, is more durable, and provides greater part strength and less weight.
- The new light wire shooting Snake Guides have a smaller profile with new ECO slick coating and a Round Helix geometry that reduces line friction and produces added energy, accuracy, and distance management.
Winston Air II Rod-Reel Combos
Free Rio Fly Line, Free backing, Free shipping.
example 5904 = 5-weight 9' 0" 4-piece