Lamson Speedster S Reel
A super-high retrieve rate reel, the Speedster S features a narrower spool, inboard mounted handle, and an outer diameter significantly larger than Lamson's earlier highest performing reels. The narrow spool prevents line barreling, while the inboard handle and added circumference improve retrieve rate. Add Waterworks-Lamson's classic styling and attention to detailplus Lamson's time-tested, maintenance-free drag systemand you have what the name implies: a hot rod of a reel.
The dimensions of structure and function inspire beauty. An enhanced spool machining techniquefocusing material only where its neededis the reason why this version is significantly lighter and higher performing than its predecessor.
- Super-high retrieve rate reel a narrower spool
- Enhanced outer diameter plus narrow spool to prevents line barreling
- Inboard handle and added circumference improve retrieve rate
- Classic Waterworks-Lamson styling and attention to detail
- Lamson's time-tested, maintenance-free drag system
|Reel Model||Line wt||Spool Width||Spool Diameter||Weight||Backing Capacity|
|3+||2,3,4||0.90"||3.28"||3.26 oz||50 yds 20 lb|
|5+||4,5,6||1.00"||3.65"||3.83 oz||100 yds 20 lb|
|7+||6,7,8||1.12"||3.97"||4.73 oz||180 yds 20 lb|
|9+||8,9,10||1.26"||4.29"||5.730oz||220 yds 20 lb|